Thank you for your payment. Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you.
Welcome to the Gentle Touch Sleep Time Family!
I am looking forward to working with you to help your child get the sleep they need. We all need the correct amount and quality of sleep for health and happiness.
To help you understand the process:
1. After your payment is received you will need to fill out the following forms to be submitted online:
- Sleep Consulting Contract
- Family Contract
- SIDS information sheet for you to read so you will understand what safe sleep should look like.
- Intake form with questions for you to fill out to help me understand your sleep situation and what your sleep goals are.
2. Schedule the consultation
- I must be allowed at least 2 days to review your intake form prior to the consultation.
3. During the consult I will talk about sleep as it relates to your child’s developmental age. I will talk about what is working with your sleep situation and what is not working and why. I will discuss the changes we can bring to your situation to improve sleep. We will discuss your sleep goals which you listed on the intake form. I will talk about the possible ways to reach those goals and the benefits and difficulties associated with each teaching method. You will choose which of the options to use to help your child sleep. We will discuss the start date for the sleep plan.
4. I will send you the personalized sleep plan within 2 days. I will send you a sleep log to be filled out and sent to me daily. You will have 24 hours to review the plan and ask any questions.
5. We will begin to implement the plan at bedtime of the agreed upon date. The sleep log should be returned to me between 8AM-3PM each day for the 14 days. I will review the sleep log daily and answer email questions.
6. You have unlimited email but I will respond no more than 2 times per day. A 15 minute follow-up phone support is scheduled in advance.
7. There will be a reminder 24 hours prior to the ending of the contract to give you opportunity for questions. There will be an email and/or phone wrap up of the consult. I will give you tips to deal with coming developmental sleep issues.